FREEDOM IS KEY: A PLAYBOY EXHIBITION
A LIMITED ENGAGEMENT Feb 08, 2019 - May 26, 2019
Freedom is Key: A Playboy Exhibition is the first-ever official Playboy exhibition to be presented in Los Angeles by Playboy Enterprises and Circle Exhibits. The exhibition experience taps into the iconic brand’s vast archives, giving audiences a closer look at how Playboy has served as a force for social progress and an advocate for free speech, civil rights, and gender equality for over six decades. The exhibit, curated for a PG audience, is now open to the public at the newly renovated Beverly Center and will run through May 26. Tickets are limited and on sale now online and at the box office.
The unprecedented exhibit presents rare and never-before-seen images and artifacts from the brand’s history of political and cultural impact – including Playboy’s profiles of such luminaries as Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and George Lincoln Rockwell; highlights from the Playboy Clubs and the civil rights movement; showcases of its role in helping launch the careers of legendary artists and musicians; and looks back on the evolution of the iconic Playboy Bunny, the cheeky Playboy cartoons and a timeline of 65 years of boundary-pushing magazine covers.
Exhibit attendees are invited to memorialize their own visits through fun, interactive photo ops, including a chance to stand on the Playboy Club stage, sit behind the desk of the Playboy editors, and pose for the cover of the magazine itself.
Please visit : PLAYBOYEXHIBITION.COM for additional information.
Select your Date and Get Your Tickets NOW
- The exhibit IS family friendly; however is created for adult engagement.
- Tickets are available online and through the onsite box office. Tickets are $15 plus tax per person.
- All persons must have a ticket to enter exhibit.
- No food or drink is permitted in the exhibit.
- Photos are welcomed, bring your camera!
- Please allow 30-45 minutes to enjoy the exhibit.
- Last ticket for exhibit sold 30 minutes prior to exhibit closing time.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday-Friday 10am - 9pm *Last Ticket Sale 8pm
- Saturday 10am - 8pm *Last Ticket Sale 7pm
- Sunday 11am - 6pm *Last Ticket Sale 5pm
******Note Closed Sunday, April 21, 2019
8500 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Parking is available at the Beverly Center.
- For convenient access to the exhibit please park on levels 2-5 at section E or F and use Grand Court Elevators A ,B, or C to take you to Level 8.
ABOUT PLAYBOY ENTERPRISES
Playboy, one of the most iconic brands in history, today reaches a global audience through its content, events & experiences and consumer products. Six and a half decades later, what began as a smart, sophisticated and playful men’s magazine has evolved into a global media and lifestyle brand with a media presence in more than 27 countries; food, beverage and gaming experiences; and more than $1.5 billion in annual retail sales of Playboy consumer products in 180 countries. The brand has a breadth of consumer touch-points ranging from digital content, print, film and television, location-based events and an unparalleled global retail presence.